Saturday, January 7, 2012
Week 1 in Review
- I ran 5 days this week. It was rough but I did it. I didn't run very far or very fast but I ran. If we are friends on Facebook you can see how far or fast I ran via "Runkeeper"(an app for iPhone and Android).
- I ate a lot better and a lot less this week. At this point I am still going to have a slice of pizza every now and then, just not eight of them. One day for lunch I even ate half of my lunch and saved the other half for the next day. Which not only saved me calories, but saved me some money as well. DOUBLE WHAMMI!
- My sleep schedule was kind of all over the place this week. The Michigan game had a lot to do with that. But it was worth watching Michigan become the SUGAR BOWL CHAMPS!
- I have read my Youversion devotions every day this week, plus a little more here and there.
- Being totally honest, my prayer life is always one of the toughest areas for me. i think it is because I am very proud at times and feel I can deal with things on my own and I dont need any help.
- As far as mentally...I need all the help I can get. I re-set up all my calendars and switched the service that I was using. I switched from Google calendar to iCal. I really am trying to schedule days out so I don't just float through my days senselessly.
Hope you all had a great week and are growing closer to the person you want to become!