Monday, February 6, 2012

Week #5 in Review

Well I had a solid week this week.  I logged 24 miles total and each week I run it gets a little less tiring and painful.  I actually enjoy running and when I have a day when I can't go I kinda miss it.  My eating was good this week as well.  I dropped a couple more pounds so I am still heading in the right directions.  So who ate 20lbs of food on Super bowl Sunday????  THIS GUY.  To be honest I felt so sick.  My stomach hurt, my sleeping wasn't as good, and I felt so tired.  It was a good reminder that eating good (healthier) foods allows you to feel better as well.  

Spiritually was a solid week as well.  I listened to a lot of music this week that was really uplifting and really reflective.  There would be times when I would relisten to a song just to really hear the words and what they mean to me.  I think a cool thing is that God can communicate with us in many different ways, we just need to be open to allowing him.  

Mentally things have changed since I have really been adding get more physically fit to the equation.  I seem to have a better all around attitude and seem to have more mental energy.  I am more attentive and more alert.  There are so many mental benefits to being more physically fit and I am loving it.  

Enjoy your week!

1 comment: